Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A poets thoughts

Hello Sandra

I was on an Exploration of Diverse Worlds on the web I found your Fresh and Inspired site. I Enjoyed your Personal Insights and I Celebrate your Individualism. Thank you for Sharing your Unique and Distinctive site. Everything Resonates with Positive Energy. May yours be a Path towards Natures Truth where you Live your Passion and Rejoice in your Gifts.

I found your site a World of Vision and Grace. A Creative Atmosphere of Wonder and Imagination. Your pages Radiate Confidence and Cultivate Joyous Vibration . I Honour your Aesthetic Expression. I wish you a World without Limits where Waves of Waking Dreams Romance your Soul.

May yours be a Path to Wholeness where the Whisperings of your Soul Manifest your Goals and fill you with Ancient Holistic Wisdom.




No comments: